Hunting and Gathering.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Name: Isaac Black
Health: 105
Defense: 16
Movement: 3

Isaac grinned as he looked around the streets. Hopefully, Brianna didn't get too far ahead.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Name: Garulia Slither
Health: 75
Defense: 14
Movement: 3

Garulia nodded at Isaac, leveling his new shotgun as he entered the area.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm

As you enter the area, it is apparent this won't be an easy run. Brianna is right beside a campfire directly ahead. Even further ahead, you see a chest. The chest is about 8 spaces away from you.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Isaac grinned and headed towards Brianna, saying, "Well, hello there. Figured you might need some company."

Isaac moves 3 spaces south, towards Brianna.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Garulia merely nodded at Brianna, glancing around with a worried look. "It's far too quiet," was all he said. "We should've seen some of them by now."

Gar moved alongside Isaac

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm

"I was hoping someone would come. My ammo ran out and all I have is my hunting knife which isn't much use to me". Brianna got up and hefted the large sack of meat and veggies she was carrying.

In the background, you hear thumping and moaning. However, it is distant.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Isaac nodded and said, "Well then, we'll take care of it. Stay close though. It's not safe to be out here alone." Then he walked toward the chest.

Isaac moves 3 spaces south, towards the chest.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"We got this, don't worry," Garulia told her. "You just stay where we can see you and let us handle things."

Gar moved two spaces south and one space east.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 pm

The groaning gets louder now, as does the thumps. Brianna followed the men closely, "I hate being a damsel in distress".

As Gar moves, a slithering, gruesome noise becomes louder and louder.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Isaac looked over at Garulia and said, "Be careful. There's something close to you." Then he moved down to the box and opened, then back towards Gar.

Isaac moves 2 spaces south, then one space east

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Garulia moved back to the west one space and waits on Isaac. "I don't think I like this area one bit. Too much foliage to see what's around us."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Inside the chest, Isaac found a box of ammo and two bandages.

A band of four large zombies rushes into the street. One of them chooses to attack Gar.

2012-06-23 02:18:06 Zombie 12 = 3d10 [4, 3, 5] +0 Accuracy

Miss.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Isaac growled as the creatures attacked, but he remained calm. Swinging his sword at the first one, he wondered how many more there were.

19 = 4d10 [4, 8, 2, 5] +0 Melee Accuracy
37 = 6d10 [7, 4, 10+1, 1, 9, 6] +0 Melee Damage

Isaac grinned as he cut the abomination from head to groin, severing it in two.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Garulia moved south three spaces and levels his shotgun at one of the zombitches.

2012-06-23 18:55:14 Garulia 19 = 4d10 [8, 2, 3, 6] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-23 18:56:46 Garulia 8 = 2d10 [1, 7] +0 Damage
Garulia hit the zombie, the bullet spreading and peppering its front.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 pm

The zombie didn't take too kindly to Gar hitting him with a shotgun.

The other two zombies drew closer to Gar, sensing that he was the weaker of the two.

The zombie Gar had hit clawed at him.

2012-06-23 19:02:14 Zombie 10 = 3d10 [1, 7, 2] +0 Accuracy

Missed.

Brianna groaned, "I hate being without a weapon".

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Isaac snarled and moved closer to Garulia, then swung at another zombie.

31 = 4d10 [3, 7, 10+9, 2] +0 Striking Accuracy
30 = 6d10 [8, 6, 7, 6, 1, 2] +0 Striking Damage

Isaac grinned again his sword severed a second zombie at the waist.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Garulia moved south two and leveled his gun at the two zombies.

2012-06-25 16:53:53 Garulia 18 = 4d10 [6, 4, 1, 7] +0 accuracy
2012-06-25 16:55:29 Garulia 7 = 2d10 [6, 1] +0 Damage

Gar decimated one and hurt the other.

"Hellz yeah!"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

The remaining zombie scratched at Garulia.

2012-06-25 18:10:03 Zombie 13 = 3d10 [3, 5, 5] +0 Accuracy

Missed.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Isaac drew his pistol and aimed at the head of the last zombie.

12 = 2d10 [9, 3] +0 Ranged Accuracy
16 = 2d10 [10+6, 2] +0 (Drop Lowest) Ranged Accuracy

Isaac laughed as his pistol blew the head off the last zombie, then said, "Well, that was fun. Shall we move on?"

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Garulia nodded and sighed with relief. "Which way should we go, the north or south way?"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Brianna shrugged, "I thought I saw a path three spaces or so north and west and I thought there was a chest there."

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Isaac yawned as he looked around, then moved three spaces northwest towards the chest.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Garulia on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Garulia stayed where he was, covering Isaac with his shotgun. "Got your back, man. Get whatever's in there and let's go."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

The place is silent. Brianna came along with Isaac.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by ChaosLamorak on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:40 am

Isaac nodded at Garulia, then moved down the path, head for the chest.

Isaac moves 1 space north, and two spaces west.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting and Gathering.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum