Power Restoration

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Garulia stepped to the side, twisting his body in a fencing twist of his body. He swung his bat at the thing.

2012-06-20 00:08:53 Garulia 10 = 3d10 [7, 2, 1] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-20 00:09:27 Garulia 12 = 2d10 [3, 9] +0 Damage

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Emile grinned, "I think I can make up for my earlier failure with this one!"

2012-06-20 00:11:32 Emile 12 = 2d10 [5, 7] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-20 00:12:01 Emile 9 = 2d10 [9, 7] +0 (Drop Lowest) Damage

The zombie's head came clean off with the blade slicing through it.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm

The building fall silent once more...

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"Nice shot, Emile," Garulia said, clearly impressed. He moved north one space and looked around the room he was in.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm

"Thanks", Emile said, his voice filled with excitement. He went once space north.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Hallway is empty, save for a metal box near the eastern door.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Garulia walked up to the box and examined it. "Wonder what this is..."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Emile squealed as he moved toward Garulia. "OPEN IT NOW!"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

As they got near the box, a Regular Zombie burst into the hallway and attacked Emile.

18 = 3d10 [6, 8, 4] +0 Accuracy
8 = 1d10 [8] +0 Damage
Emile's HP: 64/75

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Garulia whipped his gun out and aimed it at the zombie.

2012-06-20 00:37:03 Garulia 10 = 3d10 [5, 3, 2] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-20 00:37:27 Garulia 13 = 2d10 [7, 6] +0 Damage

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Emile swung his knife one-handedly.

2012-06-20 00:39:06 Emile 9 = 2d10 [3, 6] +0 Accuracy

Missed!


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

The zombie turned its attention to Garulia when he got hit.

13 = 3d10 [3, 6, 4] +0 Accuracy

However, it was too slow to hit him.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Garulia swung his bat at the monstrosity after ducking the swing

2012-06-20 00:42:25 Garulia 16 = 3d10 [7, 1, 8] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-20 00:42:48 Garulia 10 = 2d10 [8, 2] +0 Damage

He caved its head in and opened the box.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Emile smoothed over his wounds; they weren't bleeding as badly as he thought and he was going to be okay for the time being.

"Thanks man".


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 pm

The box contained 2 more bandages and a canister of typewriter ink.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Garulia tossed the ink to Emile and pocketed the bandages. "C'mon, let's go." He entered the generator room for the first time and stood on the spot in front of the door.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Emile caught the ink, "Thank you. How did you know I wanted this?" He moved toward the generator room.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 pm

The hallway remains silent.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 pm

"Because I didn't." Garulia said, moving three spaces forward.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Emile moves forward one space, still touching the old canister of ink.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

There's an old typewriter in the room, but other than that, it appears empty. However, the room almost feels like it's waiting...

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

Garulia moved three spaces into the room. "Alright, let's get this bitch over with."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

Emile moved further into the room, he spotted the typewriter. He looked at Garulia briefly, then back at the typewriter.

"I want it", he was practically on his knees now, begging.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 am

As Garulia moved into the main part of the room, a crackling noise was heard and an Electric Zombie dropped into the main part of the room, 2 spaces north of Garulia. Scooping up part of the crackling goop covering it's body, it threw the noxious stuff at Garulia.

8 = 2d10 [3, 5] +0 Ranged Accuracy

The attack missed.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Garulia gasped. "The HELL is that?!" he shouted, whipping his bat around, dodging the electrified goop, and charging at the thing so that he was one space beneath it. Swinging his bat, he attempted to hit.

2012-06-21 16:05:11 Garulia 13 = 3d10 [3, 4, 6] +0 Accuracy

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum