Power Restoration

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Emile's skill in reading the environment allows him to notice the Spider on the roof one space east of Garulia, waiting to ambush him if he moves under it.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Garulia moves north one and east two. "Damn, man, that was a close one!"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Emile moved closer to Gar, away from the spider. He was almost whimpering. "I hate spiders..."


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 pm

The spider ignored the two, instead preferring to wait on easier prey.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Garulia moved two spaces east, into the office and looked around. "What could be in here? Maybe we can find something on the power plant in here."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Emile moved ahead toward the office. "If there's blueprints or something, toss them over."


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

There is nothing laying on the desk, but there are three birds eating the corpse of a rat.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Garulia takes one step back and levels his gun at one of the birds.

2012-06-19 23:07:28 Garulia 13 = 3d10 [3, 6, 4] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 23:07:54 Garulia 8 = 2d10 [7, 1] +0 Damage

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Emile hears the shot and walks ahead to see the birds. He aims his knife.

2012-06-19 23:11:09 Emile 5 = 2d10 [1, 4] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 23:11:45 Emile 2 = 2d10 [2, 1] +0 (Drop Lowest) Damage


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm

The injured bird looked up and flew at Garulia.

13 = 4d10 [1, 2, 2, 8] +0 Accuracy

It missed, but the second one followed suit.

30 = 4d10 [8, 9, 4, 9] +0 Accuracy
4 = 1d10 [4] +0 Damage
Garulia's HP: 55/75

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

The first one missed, but the second nicked him. He spun his bat around and did a spin, swinging it around.

2012-06-19 23:24:22 Garulia 14 = 3d10 [5, 7, 2] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 23:24:41 Garulia 7 = 2d10 [4, 3] +0 Damage

It came into contact and smashed it into the wall. Now the only one left was the injured one.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Emile wanted to finish off the last bird. He'd injured it in the first place.

2012-06-19 23:29:04 Emile 18 = 2d10 [9, 9] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 23:29:42 Emile 1 = 2d10 [1, 1] +0 (Drop Lowest) Damage

The creature now flopped helplessly on the ground.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 pm

The bird flopped over to Emile and tried to peck him in the foot.

20 = 4d10 [6, 1, 8, 5] +0 Accuracy
2 = 1d10 [2] +0 Damage
Emile's HP: 64/75

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Garulia laughed as the bird could not do anything. He raised the bat high and brought it crashing down.

2012-06-19 23:36:16 Garulia 19 = 3d10 [5, 6, 8] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 23:36:28 Garulia 11 = 2d10 [3, 8] +0 Damage

Garulia moved east one and north one then east again, before searching the desk.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Emile held his foot, hopping into the office now. "That smarts!"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm

The instructions for operating the Power Generator are in the main drawer of the desk.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Garulia smiled. "Perfect. I'm glad we came in here. Come on, we should head to the generator room. Then we can plug that cord in." He moved past Emile to the place he was before.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Emile went back. His foot was bleeding slightly, leaving a trail of blood where he moved. "Give me the plans in case something's wrong with the machine".


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 pm

The building is still silent.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Garulia moved west one, ripped off part of his shirt and handed it to Emile. "Wrap that foot up before you attract a whole slew of them."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Emile wrapped his foot.

2012-06-19 23:52:51 Emile 8 = 2d10 [5, 3] +0 Medicine

Emile's HP: 72/75

"That feels much better. Let's go!" He then followed Gar.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

The building is silent, almost like it's waiting...

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Garulia moved north twice and west once, peering into the room ahead, gesturing for Emile to be silent and stay behind him.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Emile followed, moving north. He kept his mouth shut.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

A regular Zombie burst through the door, attacking Garulia.

13 = 3d10 [1, 5, 7] +0 Accuracy

Fortunately, the attack missed.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum