Power Restoration

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Emile threw his knife. He prayed for a hit.

2012-06-19 02:20:59 Emile... 12 = 2d10 [3, 9] +0 ...can't hit the side of a barn (Accuracy).
2012-06-19 02:22:32 Emile... 15 = 2d10 [10, 5] +0 ...is terribly weak (Damage).
2012-06-19 02:23:20 Emile... 1 = 1d10 [1] +0 ...is terribly weak. (Damage Crit)

The zombie looked weakened.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm

The remaining zombie moves a space to the west, attempting to reach it's targets before they finish it off.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Garulia gasped as the zombie headed their way and took a step to the east, leveling his gun at the zombitch.

2012-06-19 03:00:37 Garulia 19 = 3d10 [8, 3, 8] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 03:00:52 Garulia 15 = 2d10 [10, 5] +0 Damage

The bullet sailed straight between the thing's eyes, and Garulia sighed. "Finally!"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Emile moved ahead a space. He was now out of the tiny hall and caught up with Garulia.

"Thanks for the encouragement and being there for me".


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am

Their words echoed around the building.....but nothing stirred.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am

Garulia moved east one and north two. "Just being a good friend. It's kind of my thing. Shut the door on your way in." He peered around a pillar at the room. "Oddly quiet..."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 am

Emile shut the door, then moved one space eastward. He looked about, smiling. "If this weren't infested with the 'bitches, I'd have a picnic he-what? What the hell did I just say?"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 am

A metal box gleams from behind the pillar, while a Large Zombie bursts through the window to the west of Garulia and moves one space forward and attacks him.

10 = 3d10 [1, 4, 5] +0 Large Zombie Accuracy

The Large Zombie's attack missed.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

"A picnic huh? For who, us or them?" Garulia asked with a chuckle. Then the zombie leaped through the window. Dodging, he whipped his bat around.

2012-06-19 18:13:31 Garulia 7 = 3d10 [2, 2, 3] +0 Accuracy

He missed and groaned-not unlike the zombies-in frustration.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 pm

"Us, I'd s-GAR!" Emile shouted, readying his knife once more. He threw it.

2012-06-19 18:19:36 Emile... 12 = 2d10 [10, 2] +0 ...is inaccurate and dumb.

It hit!


2012-06-19 18:20:17 Emile... 13 = 2d10 [6, 7] +0 ...weeeaaak...


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Ignoring the knife, the zombie clawed at Garulia again.

16 = 3d10 [6, 9, 1] +0 Large Zombie Accuracy
25 = 2d10 [10+6, 9] +0 Large Zombie Damage
Garulia's HP: 29/75

The Zombie landed a solid blow.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 pm

"Agh!" Garulia said in pain, his chest covered in blood. He attempted another swing at the zombie.

2012-06-19 18:45:53 Garulia 15 = 3d10 [6, 2, 7] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 18:46:09 Garulia 5 = 2d10 [2, 3] +0 Damage

He landed a hit and quickly moved two spaces north, out of the zombie's range.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Emile wanted to get rid of the zombie. He couldn't outrun such a beast.

2012-06-19 18:54:18 Emile... 11 = 2d10 [7, 4] +0 Accuracy, cause the funny descriptions are getting tiresome.
2012-06-19 18:54:53 Emile 10 = 2d10 [1, 9] +0 Damage


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 pm

The zombie collapses as the knife hits it. There's a skittering sound, but nothing more.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Garulia moved three spaces south and began to heal himself, popping some pain killers and treating the wound, opening the box on the way through.

2012-06-19 19:06:13 Garulia 10 = 2d10 [6, 4] +0 Medicine

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

"What's in the box? Did Christmas come early?! Oooh! Please tell me it's something good!" Emile squeaked in excitement.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

The box contained 5 bandages. The was more skittering noises as the box opened, but nothing more.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

"We got some bandages. Great!" Garulia said, smiling, moving down one square north of Emile and beginning to apply a bandage.


+20 to health, +10 from earlier

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Emile kept moving against the wall, then smiled at Gar. "Awesome! Bandages!"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

The Plant remained quiet, with just small noises...

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Garulia moved two spaces east, gun in one hand, bat in the other. "Let's not get complacent, though."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Emile moved a square east, sick of hugging the wall.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

The shuffling noises get louder as the party progresses.

You can make a Natural Affinity roll to see if you can find the source of the sound.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 pm

"Do you hear something, Emile?" Garulia asked, glancing around. "I wonder what that is..." Shrugging, he made another step to the east so Emile could keep up.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Emile listened closely.

2012-06-19 21:19:25 Emile 18 = 3d10 [7, 2, 9] +0 Natural Affinity


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum