Power Restoration

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Garulia got out of the truck and walked into the power plant, hefting his bat as he went, gesturing for Max to follow. This was it, his first big job. He'd have to clear the place of Zombitches, then he'd be able to fill up the generator he now had in the bed of the truck.

Health: 75
Defense: 14
Movement: 3


Last edited by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Emile Irae
Health: 66
Defense: 11
Athletic: 1

Emile readied his knife. He was behind Gar, smiling. "I'll let you go first, I don't feel like being zombie fodder again."


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 pm

As the two entered the building, 3 regular zombies rounded the corner and started shuffling towards them.

The zombies are two spaces from Garulia and Max.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Garulia steps one square north and readies his bat to strike.

2012-06-18 21:07:31 Garulia 16 = 3d10 [1, 7, 8] +0 Accuracy

2012-06-18 21:08:48 Garulia 5 = 2d10 [3, 2] +0 Accuracy

He smacked the zombie but it didn't do much good. (3 damage to the zombie)

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Emile steps one square north as well, then throws his knife.

2012-06-18 21:13:22 Emile 11 = 2d10 [3, 8] +0 Accuracy

"A hit!" How much damage did it do?

2012-06-18 21:15:28 Emile 10 = 2d10 [9, 1] +0 Damage

The zombie was almost dead. He hoped he could get in another strike.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

The Regular Zombies move one space closer to the party. The foremost Regular Zombie attacks Garulia.


15 = 3d10 [9, 5, 1] +0 Regular Zombie Accuracy
17 = 1d10 [10+7] +0 Regular Zombie Damage
Garulia's HP: 58/75

The Regular Zombie groaned as it shuffled up to Garulia, then clawed at his chest.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Garulia groaned in pain and swung at the zombie.

2012-06-18 21:26:52 Garulia 7 = 2d10 [5, 2] +0 Damage
2012-06-18 21:26:40 Garulia 16 = 3d10 [5, 3, 8] +0 Accuracy

"Ugh, die you damned freak!" he shouted at the thing.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Emile struck out with his other throwing knife.

2012-06-18 21:29:30 Max 8 = 2d10 [4, 4] +0 Accuracy

"Damn it!" Emile missed.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 pm

The zombies can't shuffle any closer because the way is blocked by the first zombie.

25 = 3d10 [8, 10+5, 2] +0 Regular Zombie Accuracy
4 = 1d10 [4] +0 Regular Zombie Damage
Garulia's HP: 54/75

The zombie got a little closer and took another clawed slash at Garulia.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

"Just a scratch!" Garulia said, holding the zombie at bay with his arm and making a brutal swing towards it.

2012-06-18 21:36:53 Garulia 12 = 2d10 [6, 6] +0 Damage
2012-06-18 21:36:38 Garulia 19 = 3d10 [3, 10, 6] +0 Accuracy

The thing finally fell, dead. "C'mon, let's do this, Emile!"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Emile focused on the zombie whom he was hitting. It was weakened considerably.

"C'mon!" He threw the knife.

2012-06-18 21:39:16 Emile 17 = 2d10 [7, 10] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-18 21:39:25 Emile 9 = 1d10 [9] +0 Accuracy

"You'll die now".

2012-06-18 21:41:26 Emile 9 = 2d10 [1, 8] +0 Damage, though it doesn't matter cause the zombie is gonna die anyway.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm

The last zombie groaned, then shuffled a space closer to Garulia, but was still 2 spaces out of range.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Garulia moved a step towards the final zombie, bat raised high.

2012-06-18 21:48:31 Garulia 9 = 3d10 [3, 3, 3] +0 Accuracy

He missed, having moved too far forward with his left foot. "Ah, dammit!" he said irritated. He was already hurt. This was terrible.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Emile sighed, "Don't worry, I got this".

2012-06-18 21:51:15 Emile... 14 = 2d10 [8, 6] +0 ...is blind as a bat. (Accuracy)

2012-06-18 21:52:47 Emile... 6 = 2d10 [5, 1] +0 ...sucks at fighting. (Damage)

"He's half down!"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

The Zombie groaned and clawed at Garulia, but fell short.

10 = 3d10 [2, 1, 7] +0 Regular Zombie Accuracy

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

"Nice shot!" Garulia called, sidestepping the zombitch and lunging forward with a swing.

2012-06-18 21:58:14 Garulia 15 = 2d10 [5, 10] +0 Damage
2012-06-18 21:57:52 Garulia 13 = 3d10 [4, 6, 3] +0 Accuracy

Garulia smashed the thing's head in and sighed, turning to Emile. "You ready? Let's go."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Emile nodded, "Do you think Isaac's okay?"


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 pm

The building is silent.....

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Garulia shrugged. "I'm sure he's fine." Garulia moved three spaces east, finally in the main area. Looking around, he wondered what was going on and why it was so quiet.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Emile was still in the little stretch of hallway after moving. He was still thinking about Isaac, though he didn't want to admit that now. If there was some more action, he might forget about it for the time being.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

There was a loud thud as two Large Zombies burst into the room, one from each of the doors. The northern one moved one space south, while the eastern one moved one space west.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

"C'mon," Gar said to Emile, remaining where he was and leveling his gun at the one in clear range. "These bastards will be tough to kill."

2012-06-18 22:18:33 Garulia 13 = 3d10 [5, 6, 2] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-18 22:18:54 Garulia 10 = 2d10 [4, 6] +0 Accuracy

"Yes, I hit the bastard!

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Emile tossed one of his knives...

2012-06-18 22:23:45 Emile... 3 = 2d10 [2, 1] +0 ...can't hit the side of a barn (Accuracy).

"...fuck".


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Both the injured zombie, and the uninjured zombie shuffle 1 space west.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Garulia leveled his gun once more and attempted to hit the injured zombie again. Perhaps he'd be able to kill it before they got close. He sidestepped a space to the right, aiming his gun.

2012-06-19 01:57:54 Garulia 24 = 3d10 [7, 10, 7] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-19 01:58:15 Garulia 15 = 2d10 [10, 5] +0 Damage
2012-06-19 01:58:29 Garulia 5 = 1d10 [5] +0 Damage Crit

Garulia laughed as he felled the zombie and turned towards the new one.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Restoration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum