An unlikely group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 am

Garulia
Health: 75
Defense: 14

Garulia hefted his bat and moved through the streets. The street was lined with slow-moving zeds, one of which was in his way. He hefted the bat and made to swing at the thing's head.

2012-06-18 13:10:12 Anonymous 15 = 3d10 [4, 10, 1] +0 none
2012-06-18 13:12:30 Varod 16 = 2d10 [9, 7] +0 Damage

Zed's health: 1

He hit the zombie, leaving it dazed. It soon came after him and swung at him, it's rotting flesh smelling ridiculously nasty.

2012-06-18 13:13:50 Zombie 11 = 3d10 [7, 1, 3] +0

It missed, and he spun to swing again at the undead bastard.

2012-06-18 13:14:45 Garulia 14 = 3d10 [2, 5, 7] +0 Accuracy

He caved its head in and walked over to a nearby house, planning to enter it.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 am

Emile Irae
Health: 75
Defense: 11

Emile took a deep breath. The smell of death assaulted his nostrils, he choked. His set of throwing knives were dulled with blood and gore. His wife and kids had been zombified, so he put them out of his misery. But that was days ago.

A zombie shuffled toward him, and he had a panic in his gut. He threw his throwing knife.

2012-06-18 13:39:14 Emile 13 = 2d10 [10, 3] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-18 13:42:22 Emile 4 = 1d10 [4] +0 Accuracy Crit
2012-06-18 13:43:38 Emile 10 = 2d10 [8, 2] +0 Damage (Taking the 8 )

He had hit the zombie, but it was still shuffling towards him.

2012-06-18 13:47:54 Zombie 14 = 3d10 [9, 3, 2] +0 Accuracy
2012-06-18 13:49:22 Zombie 10 = 1d10 [10] +0 Damage
2012-06-18 13:51:03 Zombie 9 = 1d10 [9] +0 Damage

Emile took a serious blow. Who knew such a beast could damage him that bad?

2012-06-18 13:54:24 Emile 8 = 2d10 [6, 2] +0 Accuracy

Damnit! Missed.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 am

Isaac Black
Health: 105
Defense: 16

10 = 2d10 [6, 4] +0 Ranged Accuracy
11 = 2d10 [2, 9] +0 Ranged Damage

The zombie groaned as it shuffled towards Emile, then fell to the ground and moved no more as a shot rang out. Walking up to the undead monster, the man in the black coat put away his pistol, then drew his sword and severed the creature's head, making sure that this death was permanent. Looking over at Emile, Isaac said, "Are you all right, Emile?"

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 am

Garulia walked over to the two. "Damnit, get inside this house, you two," he said irritably, pointing at the house next to them. "We need to hide. That shot's gonna attract more of those bastards." The Zombies on the street were already shuffling in their direction, and groans from farther away could be heard.

He'd been trying to keep quiet, but there was no point anymore. He drew his gun from the holster and shoved the bat through an extended belt loop. Moving FBI-style through the house, he didn't see any zoms. When he was done, he moved around quickly, barricading the doors and windows.


2012-06-18 14:19:40 Garulia 22 = 3d10 [9, 6, 7] +0 Barricading

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 am

Emile looked at Isaac, he whimpered slightly. "I'm a bit...in pain right now. I hope I'm not infected from this." The zombie got him in the leg. He limped over to the house, then sat down on an abandoned chair. He was bleeding quite a bit. He had no healing supplies on him, which he should have. He hated himself for that.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

Isaac nodded at Garulia as Emile limped into the house, and said, "Good point, but I wasn't sure I'd have to time to reach the creature before it reached Emile." Heading into the house, he did a more thorough search while Emile sat down and Garulia set up a barricade. When he got into one of the bedrooms, he heard a slight groaning and scratching noise coming from a closet. Getting close, Isaac said in a low voice, "Hello?" When the only response was a heavy thud, he nodded, and drew his sword, and plunged into the center of the door.

21 = 3d10 [8, 7, 6] Striking Accuracy
39 = 6d10 [3, 9, 7, 9, 4, 7] +0 Striking Damage

The monster on the other side of the door collapsed instantly, and Isaac withdrew his sword and opened the door. Swearing, he stepped back as a Tendril fell out of the closet. Shaking himself, he looked around the room again before heading back to the others.

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

Garulia knocked a dead body off of a bed and ripped off the sheets. He went back to Emile and ripped a portion of it off that wasn't stained with blood to use as a bandage. He applied it to Emile's ripped up leg.

2012-06-18 15:18:25 Garulia 10 = 2d10 [7, 3] +0 Healing

"C'mon." He helped Emile into the room he'd just left and laid him on the bed. "You lay here and rest. We're gonna go out to gather supplies, alright?" Gar moved back to where Isaac was. "Ready?" He pulled back the board on one of the windows and clambered through. The young man was in an alleyway next to the house. The street on the other side of the fence was covered in the undead creatures.

"Damn. Maybe I can hot wire a car on the street behind this one," he said to Isaac through the window.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 am

Emile nodded, "Okay. Is there anything you need done here while you guys are out? I can't just leave you guys doing everything."

Health: 66


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 am

Isaac hopped out the window after Garulia, then looked over at the undead, saying, "Now, times like these are when I wish I had a grenade launcher. That would just really make my day right now. But since I lack that, let's go with your plan. I'll cover you."

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Garulia nodded and ran to the back fence that blocked off this backyard from the other one. Peering over, he saw nothing and launched over the top. Drawing his bat from his belt loop, he moved around the house and saw a few zombies moving around. He ran to a truck, praying his friend was covering him,

2012-06-18 15:58:25 Garulia 20 = 3d10 [6, 8, 6] +0 Hot Wire

He leaped into the front seat and began fiddling with the wires. Soon enough, a spark jumped and the engine revved. Laughing, he sat up and slammed the door. "Let's go, Isaac!" The gas gauge read a full tank.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Emile fumbled around the bed, he was bored. He found a laptop with a bit of charge on it. He turned it on, there was no passwords or anything. Lucky him. He looked around, seeing a ROM of Resident Evil and an emulator on the hard drive. He also found a zombie MMO with a login key. Choices, choices.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:22 pm

7 = 3d10 [1, 5, 1] +0 Striking Accuracy
19 = 4d10 [3, 8, 3, 5] +0 PogoZombie Damage
32 = 6d10 [3, 7, 9, 1, 7, 5] +0 PogoZombie Accuracy
10 = 3d10 [2, 4, 4] +0 Striking Accuracy
19 = 4d10 [6, 3, 6, 4] +0 PogoZombie Damage
7 = 2d10 [4, 3] +0 PogoZombie Accuracy Crit
47 = 6d10 [8, 7, 10, 6, 6, 10] +0 PogoZombie Accuracy
7 = 1d10 [7] +0 Stricking Damage Critical
49 = 6d10 [10, 9, 6, 8, 7, 9] +0 Stricking Damage
3 = 1d10 [3] +0 Stricking Accuracy Critical
18 = 3d10 [4, 4, 10] +0 Stricking Accuracy
23 = 4d10 [6, 6, 8, 3] +0 PogoZombie Damage
30 = 6d10 [5, 4, 6, 3, 8, 4] +0 PogoZombie Accuracy
4 = 3d10 [2, 1, 1] +0 Striking Accuracy
Read that top to bottom. Pogo Zombie's HP: 9/60 Isaac's HP: 44/105

Isaac nodded as Garulia went to hotwire a car. A few shuffling zombie's headed in their direction, but they went down without even a challenge. Then a Pogozombie jumped over the shuffling masses, hitting Isaac square in the chest, knocking him over and cracking a few ribs. Standing on him, the zombie bent over to try and eat Isaac, but he was able to knock the abomination off. Standing up, he swung a mighty blow at the creature, nearly severing it in two. Sadly, Isaac's sense of victory was short lived, and the zombie began clawing at Isaac. It's leg was still intact, allowing it to jump around and avoid Isaac's swings. As Isaac was reaching his limit, the truck revved up, and Isaac heard Garulia call him. As Isaac turned to retreat, the monster clawed at him one last time, leaving a massive gash down Isaac's side. Crying out in pain, Isaac kicked the creature backwards, then climbed into the back of the truck, dropping his sword into the bed and drawing his pistol, yelling, "DRIVE!"

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Garulia slammed on the gas and plowed through multiple zombies, and as soon as they were clear of the mob that was gathering, he began feeling through the glove box. "Whew, we're safe. As soon as we get onto the country roads around the corner, we'll treat that wound."

Feeling around the truck, he found a few pain pills and some Ace bandages. "Here," he said, tossing them to Isaac.

2012-06-18 17:26:24 Garulia 9 = 2d10 [6, 3] +0 Medicine

"So, I've been thinking. Maybe moving around up here is a little too dangerous. I was thinking, if we could get to a power station, I could probably fix it up and we could power the subway."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Emile chose the ROM. He booted it up, but it had been corrupted.

"Damn."

He tried the zombie MMO. It opened up and he was able to play with the login key. However, he didn't have his gamepad, though he played anyway.


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Isaac's HP: 53/105

Isaac, nodded as he applied the bandages Garulia tossed him, then said, "You may very well be right, but it's possible that the subways will be crawling with the bastads. However, it may be in our best interest to power a building that we can set up a more permanent hide out at. Also, were running low on ammo. I think there's a gun shop near here. May be worth our while to check it out."

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Garulia nodded and spun the truck to the left. A few zombitches slammed off the hood. "Hm..." He looked through the cds. "Lynard Skynard, Bon Jovi, nickelback. Damn, this guy was a rock fan." He popped the Bon Jovi in. "Jeez, music, it's been forever since I heard it."

When they reached the gun shop, he found it lit up with lights. "Well, I think we found our first hideout." He stopped outside of a barricade that surrounded the place. There were snipers on the roof, and the laser scope was trained on the car.

Gar got out carefully, hands in the air. "Uh, take me to your leader?" he cracked. One of the snipers shot a zombie off the street. It must've had a silencer, because the shot made no sound. Gar clambered over the 6 foot barricade (using the hood of the truck as a stool) after opening the door and locking it so it'd be safe when he got back.

A man rushed up to him and patted him down, clearly searching for bites.

"You're clean, now how about your friend?"

"Clean. Just got hurt and needs treatment." Turning around, he stood on one of the steps they'd erected and reached over the side to help Isaac up.

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Several of the people inside stared at Isaac. "He's not looking too good. He needs urgent attention." One of the survivors grabbed several supplies from the shelf and readied a table.

"Lay him down".

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Garulia moved Isaac into the Gun Shop and laid him down. The men began to patch him up and Garulia sighed, sitting down next to him. A larger man walked up to him. "Say, kid, what's your name?"

"Garulia."

"Funny name, innit?"

"Don't screw with me right now, man."

"Alright, well, if you wanna stay here ya gotta pull your weight."

"And what would that include?"

"Figuring out a solution to our power problem. Our generator is almost out."

Garulia grinned over at Isaac. "I have just the way to do it, too."

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm

The men continued until Isaac was all patched up.

A man sat among the survivors, he was half asleep but trying to keep awake. He looked over at one of the others, "I wonder if Emmy survived."


Last edited by Brianna Firestave on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by ChaosLamorak on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Isaac would have laughed if laughing wouldn't have hurt. Looking over at Garulia, he said, "Yeah, you do. We should go get Emile. You'll want him more than me for that kind of job." Looking over at the man who just spoke, he thought, "I wonder if he knows Emile...probably not. Emile doesn't like being called Emmy. I doubt any old friends of his would be that rude."

ChaosLamorak

Posts : 72
Points : 90
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Garulia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Garulia nodded. "I'll be back as soon as I can. You rest here. I'll go pick up our friend." Running outside, he waved at the snipers in true Smart-Alack fashion before running up the stairs, over the barricade, and into his truck. Hot wiring it again, he put it in reverse and drove over to the house where Emile was.

Running in, he saw him on a laptop. "Perfect, my man, perfect. Bring the computer and let's go. How ya feelin?"

Garulia
Admin

Posts : 81
Points : 132
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 21
Location : Lousyanna

View user profile http://zombitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Brianna Firestave on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

"I'm feeling better. Bored though, Zombie Fun Time isn't as fun anymore", Emile grinned as he got up, shutting off the laptop and folding it under his arm. He also made sure to bring the cord. "Let's go!"

He hopped into the truck, still cradling the laptop.

Brianna Firestave
Admin

Posts : 100
Points : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 24
Location : NOYB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unlikely group

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum